Conical and vertical spinning rings
Reiners + Fürst only uses hardened ball bearing steel in the quality 100Cr6 for all ring qualities.
R+F rings are manufactured in a LOOP® turning process, tailored to the technological textile application of the rings. The functional surface of the rings is designed with an accuracy that no other turning process offers.
Around the world, R+F is the only manufacturer to produce spinning rings with LOOP® technology:
- LOOP® is an R+F development.
- LOOP® produces spinning rings with the highest precision of the flange structure
- LOOP® ensures precisely the same surface quality for every single ring.
- LOOP® guarantees a 100% quality control of the turning process
R+F has the very best prerequisites for continuously improving the ring surface already during the turning process. In combination with the constant drive for optimisation, R+F continues to set higher standards, even for the most demanding technological requirements.
Depending on the application case, you can choose between the following ring qualities:
- J / HZ rings made of steel
- J / HZ rings made of sintered steel