For special quality requirements of worsted yarn spinning
For specialists in the field of spinning and twisting:
Used for very sensitive yarns, for the highest quality demands with respect to uniformity and cleanliness, J and HZ rings made of sintered steel from R+F can’t be beat.
Sintered rings facilitate maximum speeds with simultaneously lowest head contamination. They develop their advantages in particular with draw twisting with hard chrome steel travellers at highest take-up speeds. Another application area is the twisting of special yarns with nylon travellers on large ring diameters.
J / HZ rings made of sintered steel are characterised by
- Very high manufacturing accuracy
- The highest demands on cleanliness
- High wear resistance
- Uniform thread pulling forces and low yarn breakage values due to the secure lubricant feed
Additionally, HZ rings are characterised by
- High quality standards on the uniformity and cleanliness of the yarn (bright, soiling-sensitive yarns)
- Processing of synthetic continuous filaments, tyre cord twine, glass yarn, and sewing threads
Factsheet J / HZ Sinter Steel Rings
file_download 0 MB
info_outline Our fact sheet contains an overview of all facts and figures about this product.Click here and download